Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer 2013 - Anime list


There are loads of Animes to expect this comming summer 2013, and I'm really excited about it! I just wanna share my tentative anime list for Summer 2013.

YEAH! Starting this Summer 2013, I'll make an episode and series review of the Animes that I've watched! Yakusoku! For the week!

Anime that I'll be focused on watching (I guess I'll make a blog on them as well, but just two or three mmkay?)

- Free! (Of course! No. 1 on my list!)

- Blood Lad (My ego is giving me a hint that this anime will be the same as DRRR!!)

- Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei (Since I've played the game before, so I'll give it a try, I hope this won't end up like Amnesia or Devil Survivor 2 - well, I'm not technically disappointed on how Devil Survivor 2 end up, its just that, it's pretty short unlike on the game.)

- Brothers Conflict (Uhm.. I smell some reverse harem! )

- Rozen Maiden 2013 (I wonder what's the difference?)

- Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (same with Rozen Maiden)

- Hakkenden - Touhou Hakken Ibun II (I've watched the first series so I'll just keep on watching the second season)

- Chou jigen game neptune the animation (My cousin said that the game is really good and since I can't afford to buy an new console for PS3, I'll be relying on my cousin's word. OTL)

- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (This looks cool! Swear, just reading the summary is giving me a good idea of what the Anime really is!)

- Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai 3 (of course! I saw the next four girls that Kami-nii-sama will conquest on the end of season II so I'm really looking forward to it!)

- Makai Ouji: Devil and Realist (I'm reading the manga of this since someone from an Anime forum recommended the manga early this year.)

- Watashi ga Moetenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! (I love comedy anime and the word Comedy is the thing the brought me to this anime >D)

- Genshiken Nidaime (I've watched the first series of this and its really awesome! Genkai Shikaku--- etto.. I forgot the other part OTL)

- Gin no Sanji: Silver Spoon (just curious... XD)

- Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou (Its giving me creeps and impression of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, but well just an impression.)

- Tokurei Sochi Dantai Stella Jo-Gakuni.. <~lazy to type (Guns + Highschool girls)

- Love Lab (Shoujo? Yes, I'm gonna try more shoujo things.. What a gay! XD)

- Uchouten Kazoku (comedy they said? Then I'll watch it!)

- High School DxD 2 (OF COURSE! I missed Rias!~ <3 )

- Senyuu Season 2 (My younger cousin loves this so I'm planning to watch this with him.)

- Senki Zesshou Symphogear G (More like AKB0048 but this time, they're battling idols. LOL!)

- Monogatari Series Secon Season (I'm looking forward on the Nekomonogatari, and Hanamonogatari.)

- Servant x Service (just curious..)

That's all on my list for Summer Anime 2013, but that's still tentative simce I might probably drop some of them again, just like last season, if, and only if, that series bores me on the first 4 episodes.

Oh well until next time!

Admin Syo-chan via Jimi Li (http://gakuseijimichan.blogspot.com/)
http://www.facebook.com/gakuseijimichan.official

✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

Credits to:
The source of my Summer 2013 poster!
→ http://neregate.com/

I got my Summer 2013 poster here:
→ http://neregate.com/blog/2013/04/11/summer-2013-anime/

No comments:

Post a Comment